ALIYA #3 | SUZANI SHORT COAT
Our one-of-a-kind coats are hand made with love by our Afghan artisan with vintage suzani found along the ancient Silk Road and 100% up-cycled sheep fur trims.
- Vintage white suzani fabric
- Yellow embroidery
- White fur trim and lining
- Fully-lined with up-cycled sheepskin
- Two front hidden hook closures
- Two hand pockets to side seam
We want you to understand the true costs behind everything we do.
approximately a Medium to Large, could fit XL, designed to be oversized.
- Shoulder to Shoulder: 49cm
- Chest circumference: 116cm
- Sleeve Length: 60cm, fur hangs to 65cm
- Coat length: 83cm
Model's Measurements: Height:175cm Bust: 93cm Waist:81cm Hips:108cm
* Due to the nature of the fabric, these vintage textiles have travelled along way carrying many beautiful stories, we would like you to keep in mind that they may have slight perfect imperfections.
HANDMADE IN AFGHANISTAN WITH VINTAGE TEXTILES FOUND ON THE ANCIENT SILK ROAD
Beautiful coat and amazing craftsmanship.
Arrived very quickly to UK.
Customer service was great and promptly answered all the questions I had.
Very helpful with assisting with query I had.