Our one-of-a-kind coats are hand made with love by our Afghan artisan with vintage suzani found along the ancient Silk Road and 100% up-cycled sheep fur trims.
- Vintage Black Velvet Suzani
- Multi coloured embroideries
- Black long curly fur trims
- Fully-lined with up-cycled Mongolian sheep shearling rugs
- Three front hidden hook closures
- Two hand pockets to side seam
We want you to understand the true costs behind everything we do.
CLICK HERE FOR PRICE TRANSPARENCY
approximately a Large to XXL, designed to be oversized and Unisex.
- Shoulder to Shoulder: 52cm
Chest circumference: 121cm
- Sleeve Length: 65cm, fur hangs to 71cm
- Coat length: 103cm
Model's Measurement: HEIGHT 175CM/5'9" | DRESS 8 AUS | BUST 80CM/31.5" | WAIST 65CM/25.5" | HIPS 94 CM/37"
Video/Pictures of Male and Plus Size modelling the coats coming soon, in the mean time, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Due to the nature of the fabric, these vintage textiles have travelled along way carrying many beautiful stories, we would like you to keep in mind that they may have slight perfect imperfections.
HANDMADE IN AFGHANISTAN WITH VINTAGE TEXTILES FOUND ON THE ANCIENT SILK ROAD