RABIYA | SUZANI LONG COAT #5
This product is currently sold out.
Our one-of-a-kind coats are hand made with love by our Afghan artisan family with vintage suzani found along the ancient Silk Road and 100% up-cycled sheep fur trims.
- Vintage pink suzani fabric
- Multi colour embroidery
- White fur trim and lining
- Fully-lined with up-cycled sheepskin
- Three front hidden hook closures
- Two hand pockets to side seam
We want you to understand the true costs behind everything we do.
approximately a Medium to Large, designed to be oversized.
- Shoulder to shoulder: 49cm
- Chest circumference: 116cm
- Sleeve length: 60cm, fur hangs to 64cm
- Coat length: 117cm
Model's Measurements: Height:175cm Bust: 93cm Waist:81cm Hips:108cm
* Due to the nature of the fabric, these vintage textiles have travelled along way carrying many beautiful stories, we would like you to keep in mind that they may have slight perfect imperfections.
HANDMADE IN AFGHANISTAN WITH VINTAGE TEXTILES FOUND ON THE ANCIENT SILK ROAD